Synchronize your wallet using the latest blockchain file (Fast Sync)
If you want to do a Fast Sync, that means that you are going to download a snapshot of the current blockchain to avoid block by block sync which could take more than 1-2 days to finished.
1. Close your PhantomX wallet if it is open
2. Download the lastest-blockchain file from https://phantomx.co/download/latest-blockchain.zip
3. Extract the downloaded zip file, you will see it contains the latest blockchain/peers files.
4. Go to Phantomx database directory.
4.1. On Windows -> Go to %appdata%/phantomx/
4.1.1. You can do so by opening Explorer and typing that into the path field.
4.1.2. Other method to get into phantomx default database folder it's to execute %appdata%/phantomx/ command
- Press the following keys at the same time WINDOWS + R (then a small windows will appears)
- Then copy %appdata%/phantomx/ at click on "Accept"
5. Copy from your downloaded extracted database dir files to your phantomx database dir overwritting existing files
6. Start your PhantomX wallet client again executing "phantomx-qt.exe" file.
7. Wait for a few minutes until your wallet get synced (wallet need to download some blocks from the latest hours that were not included in the latest-blockchain.zip file).